Black Barracuda is commanded by the evil Mad Karnock and has multiple purposes, which includes being a prison ship, robot factory and multiple strike vechile.
Fiendish multiple strike-ship, Prison ship, and robot factory. With six Karnoid bionic robots, Mad Karnock and eight Manta men. Missiles have actual firing mechanism.
- Mad Karnock can slide backwards and forwards on a special track inside the hull.
- Black Barracude's missile launches have actual firing mechanism
- Mad Karnock can sit inside the jaws of Gutz
- Mad Karnock's brain glows in the dark
- Gutz grips captives for Karnock consumption in the vile drendrils.
Contents of original packagingEdit
Below are the contents found in the original packaging.
- 1 Black Barrauda
- 1 Gutz
- 1 Gulp
- 1 Looger
- 1 Ski-outrigger
- 1 Wing-top-fighters
- 4 Roackets
- 1 Extra Large Rocket
- 1 Mad Karnock
- 6 Karnoid Robots
- 3 Manta Hawks
- 3 Manta Sharks
- 3 Manta Wolves
"Fiendish multiple strike-ship, prison-ship and robot factory, terrorising outer space and wrecking havoc on Earth's twin planet. Can Commander Quest and Major Vex defend themselves from the terrifying onslaught?"
Manta Force - The Black Barracuda Attacks was a one-shot comic designed to promote the Black Barracuda toy range.